Thursday, February 6, 2014

J Horror

I started reading A Wild Sheep Chase and didn't get very far into it. I couldn't really follow it and didn't get into it. I have a hard time getting into stories like this. 
I switched it up and wrote about the Kwaidan, the collection of traditional ghost stories. I am into horror and scary readings but what i found interesting is that they were for the younger generation i felt. It kind of brought back memories of being a kid reading scary stories under the covers in the middle of the night. I didn't think they were that scary but more beautiful because they really express the mood and feeling. I also found it very interesting how short they were to tell a whole story that could possibly be made into a movie type thing. They were not stories you read to someone before they go to bed or they might get a nightmare but i thought they were pretty cool and actually saved the link so i could send them around to some of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment